Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera Quiz Answers
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Week 01 Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following does not allow you to interact with Google Cloud?
- Cloud Explorer
- REST-based API
- Google Cloud Console
- Cloud Shell
Q2. What is the difference between Google Cloud Console and Cloud Shell?
- Google Cloud Console is a command-line tool, while Cloud Shell is a graphical user interface
- Cloud Shell is a command-line tool, while Google Cloud Console is a graphical user interface
- There is no difference as these tools are 100% identical.
- Cloud Shell is a locally installed tool, while Google Cloud Console is a temporary virtual machine.
Module Quiz – 02
Q1. In Google Cloud, what is the minimum number of IP addresses that a VM instance needs?
- One: Only an internal IP address
- Two: One internal and one external IP address
- Three: One internal, one external and one alias IP address
Q2. What are the three types of networks offered by the Google Cloud?
- Zonal, regional, and global
- Gigabit network, 10-gigabit network, and 100-gigabit network
- Default network, auto network, and custom network.
- IPv4 unicast network, IPv4 multicast network, IPv6 network
Q3. What is one benefit of applying firewall rules by tag rather than by address?
- Tags help organizations track firewall billing.
- Tags in network traffic help with network sniffing.
- Tags on firewall rules control which ephemeral IP addresses VMs will receive.
- When a VM is created with a matching tag, the firewall rules apply irrespective of the IP address it is assigned.
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Week 02 Quiz Answers
Q1. Which statement is true of Virtual Machine Instances in Compute Engine?
- Compute Engine uses VMware to create Virtual Machine Instances.
- A VM in Compute Engine always maps to a single hardware computer in a rack.
- In Compute Engine, a VM is a networked service that simulates the features of a computer.
- All Compute Engine VMs are single tenancy and do not share CPU hardware.
Q2. What are sustained use discounts?
- Purchase commitments for specific resources you know you will use
- Per-second billing that starts after a 1-minute minimum
- Discounts you receive by using preemptible VM instances
- Automatic discounts that you get for running specific Compute Engine resources for a significant portion of the billing month
Q3. Which statement is true of persistent disks?
- Persistent disks are always HDDs (magnetic spinning disks).
- Persistent disks are encrypted by default.
- Persistent disks are physical hardware devices connected directly to VMs.
- Once created, a persistent disk cannot be resized.
Enroll on Coursera
More Coursera Quiz Answers >>
Managing Security in Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers
Security Best Practices in Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers
AWS Fundamentals Addressing Security Risk Coursera Quiz Answers
MLOps (Machine Learning Operations) Fundamentals Quiz Answers
Building Batch Data Pipelines on GCP Coursera Quiz Answers